Data Entry Specialist - MULTIPLE POSITIONS available - Located in Superior, WI
As a Data Entry Specialist, your duties will include data entry into the Smart Data Solutions QuickClaim interface with a high level of accuracy and provide exceptional customer service.
Full-time and Part-time positions available.
Flexible scheduling between office hours of 8am-10pm.
Up to 40 hours/week.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Accurate interpretation, compilation, and entering of data in the QuickClaim system.
2. Ensure that all Personal Health Information (PHI) is kept confidential.
3. Review data, and perform data verification routines in accordance with company procedures.
4. Interact with other staff on matters affecting data and publications flow.
5. Make recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes to ensure
standards in data entry, collection & retrieval.
Data Entry Specialist
· 40+ WPM typing speed and 10 key by touch experience
· Knowledge of word processing, basic spreadsheet and a working knowledge of MS Office.
· Ability to quickly learn a new system and memorize hot keys/short cuts
Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Decision Making, Independence, Analyzing Information, Results Driven
No Sales. No Surveys.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter & resume to Darren Strong, Facility Manager, email@example.com