Apply For Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with training sessions
- Supervise Data Entry Specialists
- Perform audits (QA)
- Ensure volume is completed within contracted time frames and quality levels
- Meet and exceed daily quotas
- Capable of working all data entry queues
- Assist with production and quality review as needed
- Assist with questions in the office, over the phone, via email or chat functions
- Ensure that all PHI information is kept confidential
- Maintain operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Communicate with SDS clients in a professional manner
- Seek ways to improve productivity in contribution to the company’s overall success
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must have strong management and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and ensure that SDS meets and exceeds our goals.
- 1+ years experience with supervisory experience
Full-time position. Monday – Friday. Work hours outside of normal office hours may be required to meet deadlines, attend events, etc. Some travel may be required.
Salaried depending on qualifications. Generous benefits including health insurance, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. It is SDS’ policy to encourage diversity in hiring, recognizing that this enriches the work environment for all SDS employees and that a broad variety of perspectives enhances decision-making and creativity. SDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- executing particular security processes or activities;
- ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
A note to applicants: Smart Data Solutions is still hosting in-person interviews and hiring during COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees remains a top priority during this time. We are following guidance from the CDC and MN Department of Health and have implemented several protocols to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. We are happy to further explain these practices during interviews and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Federal Covid Vaccination Mandate
SDS is subject to the Federal Covid Vaccination Mandate due to our status as a Federal Sub-Contractor. The mandates dictates that we implement the below policies:
- All US employees must have received their second vaccination of Moderna or Pfizer or the one shot of Johnson & Johnson by January 4, 2022.
- These requirements apply to all remote employees, even if you never work in an SDS facility.
- Proof of vaccination must be received by 1/4/22.
- If an employee does not meet the vaccination requirements, they must provide a negative test every week at their own expense.
- If neither of those requirements are met, the employee will not be allowed to work until they are compliant and failure to comply may result in termination.