Apply For Job
As a Content Specialist with Smart Data Solutions, you will participate in the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communication plans for all inbound and outbound marketing activities. The Content Specialist is responsible for multiple channels, including mass emails, blogs, social media, websites, external digital/search presence, advertising, graphics, and public relations materials. The Content Specialist collaborates with the Sales & Marketing Teams and external vendors to meet a variety of marketing needs across the company.
The qualified candidate should be a self-starter and able to work independently, prioritize and multitask; must be able to skillfully manage and adhere to multiple, simultaneous deadlines. Support a team environment with a positive, can-do attitude. Previous experience with HubSpot and/or healthcare technology is a major plus.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute and continually assess strategic marketing plans to engage, inform, and convert prospects into clients/referral sources
- Produce a steady stream of compelling content, including blog posts, emails, blog posts, website content, white papers, sell sheets, case studies, ads, collateral materials, videos, and graphics
- Manage the upkeep of company websites and other digital properties
- Perform regular audits of digital properties and optimize for best performance
- Collaborate with outside vendors for marketing initiatives
- Utilize research tools to conduct audience, industry, and competitor keyword research
- Participate in building and strengthening SEO/SEM efforts
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies for digital and content marketing, actively participating in editorial strategy meetings
- Assist with research, including surveys and focus groups, to test content
- Adhere to company tone and voice by editing for grammar, usage, consistency, accuracy, and style
- Stay up to date on the latest digital marketing, content marketing, and publishing trends, best practices, and technologies
More specifically, the Content Specialist will be responsible for:
- Assisting with HubSpot segmented marketing initiatives
- Content ideation and concepts for inbound/outbound marketing content offers
- Content creation for each line of business
- Sell sheets, white papers, infographics, case study documents, handouts, etc.
- Direct mailers
- Email blasts within HubSpot
- Landing pages within HubSpot and website
- Create and maintain a content calendar for all social media accounts
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Write press releases and post online
- Outreach for PR distribution
- Write, review and edit blogs/articles for publications
- Assist with Conferences/Tradeshows
- Booking hotel stays
- Ordering giveaway items
- Assisting with our Customer Symposium event
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be self-starting, an initiative taker and problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time-management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Resourcefulness, strong attention to detail, and the ability to multitask is critical
- High degree of energy, enthusiasm, and creativity
- Solid interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships inside and outside the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with HubSpot CRM/Marketing Hub and WordPress
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of Healthcare technology – Payers and Providers
- Graphic design and video production skills are a plus
- At least a 2-year degree in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- 0-3 years similar experience
Hybrid full-time position. Monday – Friday. Work hours outside of normal office hours may be required to meet deadlines, attend events, etc. Some travel may be required.
Starting at $42,000. Salaried based on qualifications.
Generous benefits including health and dental insurance, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability and paid time off.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, or interference
- Executing particular security processes or activities
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
Candidates will be subject to background screening and drug testing prior to hire.