Come learn enterprise sales in one of the hottest markets – Healthcare! If you are motivated, organized, and a quick learner, this is the sales role for you. Healthcare IT sales and calling experience is a big plus, but not required if you are eager to learn and are looking for a new challenge.
The Inside Sales Specialist is a key member of the sales team. The Inside Sales Specialist works with the sales and marketing staff to grow new business focused in the healthcare payer/provider markets serving all lines of business.
Key factors of success in this role include:
- Increased visibility and touches on all prospects
- Turning cold calls into viable next step opportunities
- Comprehensive understanding of SDS solutions allowing for solution-oriented discussions
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Assist Sales Managers in managing prospects.
- Call in to assigned accounts with the goal of gaining company insight and information to pass along to sales managers
- Who is new, who has left, who has been promoted (using LinkedIn, Zoominfo, social media formats, and other web research tools)
- Each morning perform research on website and other campaign leads and route findings to the sales team
- Expectations for each outbound call: call and contact documentation in Hubspot, make contact or leave VM, send follow up email from HubSpot, schedule follow-up call, all relevant information documented in Hubspot.
- Gain direct contact information of prospects (emails, phone numbers, etc.)
- Help facilitate meetings/appointments with prospects
- Schedule and attend initial discovery calls; complete discovery questionnaires
- Provide ongoing prospect support as required by the sales managers
- Each sales manager will assign a sales team for all qualified leads and opportunities. The inside sale representative will participate on these teams
Keeping CRM Database (HubSpot) current
- Adding new contacts
- Add/Update emails
- Add/Update phone numbers
- Add/Update status and customized fields
- Update contacts that move companies/retire
Working with the Marketing Team
- Understand and execute ongoing campaigns
- Ensure all contacts have proper “tags” (ensures prospects receive ongoing marketing materials)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to interact effectively with prospects and customers via phone and email
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and coordinate well with other team members
- Self-starter, hunter style, cold calling is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google as well as other search engines
Full-time position. Monday – Friday. Work hours outside of normal office hours may be required to meet deadlines, attend events, etc. Some travel may be required.
Generous benefits including health insurance, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- executing particular security processes or activities;
- ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization