Apply For Job
Smart Data Solutions, LLC is seeking a talented and creative machine learning specialist to help further automate our existing products as well as build new product categories. Projects would include building and testing statistical classification models, deep learning NLP models, and NER models. The Machine Learning Specialist is an IT Position focused on machine learning.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and improve machine models and associated workflows.
- Develop and improve IT systems related to machine learning workflows.
- Configure, test, and deploy accurate registration and recognition templates for new forms and workflows.
- Troubleshoot existing registration and recognition problems.
- Suggest, implement, and test optimizations and improvements for registration and recognition.
- Develop and improve IT systems related to the OCR subsystem.
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Business Analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Windows
- Ability to understand process workflows, analyze, and identify improvements
- Strong writing skills, particularly for process documentation and communication
- Ability to comprehend and follow written policies, procedures, and directions
- Disciplined in prompt communication responsiveness
- Communication and reporting style that emphasizes simplicity
- Action orientated and ability to consistently complete assigned tasks on time
- 1+ years experience with machine learning, AI, or deep learning concepts
- 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent degree
Full-time position. Monday – Friday. Work hours outside of normal office hours may be required to meet deadlines, attend events, etc. Some travel may be required.
Salaried depending on qualifications. Generous benefits including health insurance, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
- Executing particular security processes or activities
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization