Apply For Job
Smart Data Solutions is looking for qualified individuals to work in our mail processing center. This position is great for someone who likes to work independently with minimal interaction. Headphones are allowed for music while working. This is a fast-paced environment where standards and timelines must be met on a daily basis. The ability to move quickly while doing tedious tasks is a must. Employees showing outstanding work on a daily basis will be rewarded! Clients have the ability to change the way we handle their mail at any moment. We are a growing company with new clients always coming on board, which means training is never complete. There will always be something new and exciting to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate Opex scanning machine to process medical insurance documents
- Open and sort medical claims according to instructions
- Review scanned images for quality and accuracy
- Work until all tasks are completed for the day
- Ensure that all PHI information is kept confidential
- Motivated, self-starting attitude
- Ability to multitask and move quickly
- Ability to stay focused and on-task
- High attention to detail while being efficient
- Quick learner
- Ability to follow basic or difficult instructions when needed
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Equivalent work experience preferred
- Mailroom/Office: 1 year
Current full-time shifts available during the hours of 4PM-12AM, Monday through Friday.
- Training period of up to 4 weeks will be provided
- Training will occur during day shift hours
- Successful completion of training required for continued employment
Starting pay is $15.00/hr. There is also an opportunity for increased hourly pay and bonuses based on performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- executing particular security processes or activities;
- ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
A note to applicants: Smart Data Solutions is still hosting in-person interviews and hiring during COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees remains a top priority during this time. We are following guidance from the CDC and MN Department of Health and have implemented several protocols to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. We are happy to further explain these practices during interviews and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place