The SDS Document Intake Center processes over 200,0000 mail pieces daily. This position is responsible for helping oversee all related production functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Manager of Document Intake is responsible for the following, delegating to staff where appropriate and as much as possible. Responsibilities may include regular hands-on processing of production volumes.
Production tracking and reporting:
- Assess production status daily
- Production status reporting
- Productivity reporting
- Quality reporting
- Utilization reporting
- Production planning & scheduling
- Absentee management tracking
- Design and implement staffing strategies
- Assist with training and certifying employees
- Ordering supplies and maintain supply inventory
- Scheduled equipment maintenance
- Answering internal and customer emails in accordance with company policy
- Process incoming mail based on customer required sorts. Sorts can be done via physical paper or through QuickClaim on the provided SDS PC.
- Administer skill and quality-based promotion
- Administer quality and productivity programs including performance reviews in the event standards are not being met.
- Interview and hire staff
- Provide customer communication, reports, and internal documentation as assigned. Would include (but not limited to):
- Audit Follow Up
- ‘No Scan’ Report Follow Up
- Daily Mailroom Updates
- Competent using Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills
- Ability to rapidly complete a diverse set of tasks
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to manage many people at once
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Ability to understand process workflows, analyze, and identify improvements
- Strong writing skills, particularly for process documentation and communication
- Disciplined in prompt communication responsiveness
- Communication and reporting style that emphasizes simplicity and elimination of noise in favor of substantive and actionable data
- Action-orientation and ability to consistently complete assigned tasks on time
Full-time position. Monday – Friday. Work hours outside of normal office hours may be required to meet deadlines, attend events, etc. Some travel may be required.
Salaried based on qualifications.
Generous benefits including health and dental insurance, 401k with an employer match, long-term and short-term disability and paid-time-off.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- Executing particular security processes or activities;
- Ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- Reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization