Apply For Job
Smart Data Solutions, a leading provider of data management, claims routing, and workflow solutions to health plans and TPAs, is looking for a strong office manager to join our team.
The Office Manager will be responsible for a wide range of office, project, and administrative tasks, ensuring the smooth functioning of Smart Data Solutions. This employee will be the go-to person for all things office related and take pride in creating and managing a space that serves the needs of the employees and business. If you are a collaborative team player, organized and detail-oriented, with a positive attitude, this is a great fit!
What you’ll be doing?
- Provide high-level administrative support for the CEO and other senior staff
- Arrange and manage travel and accommodations for the CEO and other senior staff
- Assist HR with coordinating company events and employee activities
- Manage visitor registration and front desk management at the SDS headquarters facility
- Purchase office supplies and manage ongoing inventory for all office locations
- Assist vendors with service appointments
- Facilitate building maintenance
- Catering and logistics support for on-site meetings
- Fulfill other administrative duties as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we’re looking for?
- High level of professional communication skills; written and verbal
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management skills
- Experience in office management ideal (but not required)
Why this is the company for you?
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- Professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including, health insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
For over 20 years, Smart Data Solutions has been partnering with leading payer organizations to provide automation and technology solutions enabling data standardization and workflow automation. The company brings a comprehensive set of turn-key services to handle all claims and claims-related information regardless of format (paper, fax, electronic), digitizing and normalizing for seamless use by payer clients. Solutions include intelligent data capture, conversion and
digitization, mailroom management, comprehensive clearinghouse services and proprietary workflow offerings. SDS’ headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 300+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 420 healthcare organizations as clients,
including several Blues plans, large regional health plans and leading independent TPAs, handling over 500 million transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS has also invested meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS recently partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is located in Eagan, MN. This position is required to primarily be in the office initially, with the potential to work from home periodically going forward.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status