Apply For Job
As a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability, Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a strategic partner that utilizes data and intelligent automation to digitally transform operations and deliver outcomes for clients which reduces costs, streamlines workflows, and improves overall customer experience. Looking to the future, Smart Data Solutions has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and is currently seeking a Project Manager to join our team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage with Business Analyst and Technical Architect team members to define project scope, requirements, and objectives
- Determine resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective manner
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan and schedule based on requirements and budget
- Organize project update meetings and associated agenda
- Track project deliverables, dependencies, and due dates
- Maintain communication between all team members regarding due deliverables, and make appropriate adjustments to ensure that all due dates are met
- Provide regular project updates to Product Owners and Product Managers
- Measure project performance to identify areas of improvement
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 5+ years of professional project management experience
- Healthcare project management experience
- Familiarity with project management tools and best practices
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- High level of professional communication skills; written and verbal
- Ability to have “tough” conversations
- Continual sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Strong interpersonal skills
Why this is the company for you:
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- Professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits include health insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
For over 20 years, Smart Data Solutions has been partnering with leading payer organizations to provide automation and technology solutions enabling data standardization and workflow automation. The company brings a comprehensive set of turn-key services to handle all claims and claims-related information regardless of format (paper, fax, electronic), digitizing and normalizing for seamless use by payer clients. Solutions include intelligent data capture, conversion and digitization, mailroom management, comprehensive clearinghouse services, and proprietary workflow offerings. SDS’ headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 300+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 420 healthcare organizations as clients, including a number of Blues plans, large regional health plans, and leading independent TPAs, handling over 500 million transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS has also invested meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS recently partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is located in Eagan, MN. This is a remote position.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or another legally protected status.