Apply For Job
Do you have a passion for technology and innovation? Are you great at connecting with customers and communicating the value of technical solutions?
Smart Data Solutions, a leading provider of data management, claims routing, and workflow solutions to health plans and TPAs, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our growing team.
What you’ll be doing?
- Provide customer support for pre-sales activities by demonstrating expertise in all SDS software and services
- Deliver technical presentations to customers and answer their technical questions regarding solution offerings
- Performing software demonstrations for customers as required
- Assist with preparing SOWs & RFPs by determining services that will meet the customers’ needs
- Proactively support pipeline development (e.g., account planning, awareness sessions, etc.) and sales execution for assigned accounts and opportunities
- Execute campaigns to grow Insite360 revenue within assigned accounts
- Work with the marketing team to create marketing collateral that has technical, industry-specific information that promotes SDS solutions
What we’re looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in solutions engineering delivering solutions to customers
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers, developers, and business stakeholders
- Familiarity with sales process and dynamics
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to gain a deep understanding of our product offerings
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships internally and externally
- Self-motivated and ability to achieve stretch goals
Why this is the company for you?
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including, health insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with a competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
For over 20 years, Smart Data Solutions has been partnering with leading payer organizations to provide automation and technology solutions enabling data standardization and workflow automation. The company brings a comprehensive set of turn-key services to handle all claims and claims-related information regardless of format (paper, fax, electronic), digitizing and normalizing for seamless use by payer clients. Solutions include intelligent data capture, conversion and digitization, mailroom management, comprehensive clearinghouse services, and proprietary workflow offerings. SDS’ headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 300+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 420 healthcare organizations as clients, including a number of Blues plans, large regional health plans, and leading independent TPAs, handling over 500 million transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS has also invested meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results. SDS recently partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or another legally protected status.