Apply For Job
Are you looking for a quiet, casual work environment that offers a flexible schedule? Do you have strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude? If so, this may be the job for you!
Smart Data Solutions (SDS), a rapidly growing managed services company, is looking for a qualified Data Entry Specialist to join our result-oriented team. In this role, you will help SDS successfully service the clients by achieving a high level of data accuracy and production. Responsibilities include:
- Accurately enter data in the QuickClaim system using the constant supply of images
- Identifying document types based off the provided documentation
- Review and verify entered data meets or exceeds quality requirements
- Ensure all Personal Health Information (PHI) is kept confidential following HIPAA standards
- Professionally interacting with other staff as needed
- Make recommendations for improvement or enhancement to job processes
- Work until all tasks are completed for the day
- Perform other basic office duties as assigned
This job is located in Superior, WI at 69 N 28th Street in the Mariner Mall.
What we require of you:
- Ability to type 60+ words per minute and have a 10-key experience
- Ideal candidate will have data entry skills
- Strong organization, thoroughness, and attention to detail
- Results-driven and can work independently
- Proven ability to analyze information
- Solid decision-making skills
Hourly pay and available schedule:
- Starting pay is $12 / hour + opportunity for bonuses based on performance
- Part-time and full-time openings available. Minimum of 20 hours per week
- Available shifts vary between 8:00 am – 9:00 pm, Monday – Friday
What you can expect at Smart Data:
- Excellent training and opportunity to learn new skills
- Safe and quiet working environment
- Opportunity for increased hourly pay and bonuses based on performance
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive benefits package for full-time employees; medical, dental, 401K with a match, & more!
- Bonus potential. Meeting or exceeding production & quality means more money in your pocket!
- Casual dress code
Smart Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status
All employees are required to maintain confidentiality as related to protected health information. Employees are required to follow the acceptable use policy while using any information systems owned or controlled by Smart Data Solutions. Any disclosures of confidential information made unlawfully outside the proper course of duty will be treated as a serious disciplinary offense.
Security roles and responsibilities include:
- implementing and acting in accordance with the organization’s information security policies;
- protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference;
- executing particular security processes or activities;
- ensuring responsibility is assigned to the individual for actions taken;
- reporting security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization
A note to applicants: Smart Data Solutions is still hosting in-person interviews and hiring during COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees remains a top priority during this time. We are following guidance from the CDC and MN Department of Health and have implemented several protocols to ensure a safe and healthy working environment. We are happy to further explain these practices during interviews and answer any questions or concerns you may have.