Apply For Job
Are you looking for a quiet, casual work environment? Do you have strong attention detail and a can-do attitude? If so, this may be the job for you!
As a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability, Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a strategic partner that utilizes data and intelligent automation to digitally transform operations and deliver outcomes for clients which reduces costs, streamlines workflows, and improves overall customer experience. Looking to the future, Smart Data Solutions has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and is currently seeking Mailroom Document Processors to join our team!
What you’ll be doing?
- Preparing, verifying, and counting documents for scanning
- Unfold/un-crease, tape, rubber band, or un-staple documents
- Process rejects and rescans
- Fix tares and make copies of documents
- Work until all tasks are completed for the day
- Ensure that all PHI information is kept confidential
- Perform other basic office duties as assigned
Hourly Pay and Available Schedule
- $15 per hour + eligible for a bonus based on performance
- Full-time availability
- Available shifts vary between 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday
What we’re looking for?
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to multitask and move quickly
- Ability to stay focused and on-task
- High attention to detail while being efficient
- Quick learner, ability to follow basic or difficult instructions when needed
- Required to maintain confidentially of client data
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have the ability to lift 45 pounds
Why this is the company for you?
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- Professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits include health insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
Smart Data Solutions is a technology vendor that brings 22 years of healthcare experience using intelligence and automation to extract data from front-office mailroom operations. Today, the company is expanding out from its front office focus and targeting its open-source automation and AI engines toward the entire healthcare operations value chain. One of the key benefits of working with Smart Data Solutions is their specialized approach to data capture and automation. Smart Data Solutions takes a comprehensive approach to image and document processing, using multiple engines and hundreds of thousands of lines of code to ensure accuracy and make sense of data. Smart Data Solutions has also invested heavily in EDI interoperability, with clearinghouse capabilities that enable them to pivot towards providing value-added services. Using the data they have collected, they are able to offer population health insights to clients, helping them make informed decisions about their largest areas of spending and identifying potential opportunities for cost savings.
Smart Data Solutions’ global headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 400+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 500 healthcare organizations as clients, including multiple Blue Cross Blue Shield state plans, regional health plans, and TPAs, handling over 2 billion transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS plans to continue investments into meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS has partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital Partners, and the Blue Venture Fund, a unique collaboration among Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) companies, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is located in Eagan, MN. This position is a hybrid position.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or another legally protected status