Apply For Job
As a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability, Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a strategic partner that utilizes data and intelligent automation to digitally transform operations and deliver outcomes for clients which reduces costs, streamlines workflows, and improves overall customer experience. Looking to the future, Smart Data Solutions has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and is currently seeking an RPA Developer to join our team!
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop and maintain core infrastructure and framework for execution of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Identify software programs and libraries to be leveraged in constructing customer RPA workflows
- Develop, test, and deploy robust RPA scripts which leverage the framework to automate downstream applications in the customer environment
- Establish best practices and technical documentation for the development of scalable RPA components
- Train new developers on the RPA framework and best practices
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Established experience with RPA technologies and project development
- Proficiency with Java and Python
- Proficiency with Unix-like operating systems
- Proficiency with Windows operating systems
- Proficiency with basic IP networking
- Knowledge of relational databases and binary replication
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Math Aptitude
- Time Management
Why is this the company for you?
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
Smart Data Solutions is a technology vendor that brings 22 years of healthcare experience using intelligence and automation to extract data from front office mailroom operations. Today, the company is expanding out from its front office focus and targeting its open-source automation and AI engines toward the entire healthcare operations value chain. One of the key benefits of working with Smart Data Solutions is their specialized approach to data capture and automation. Smart Data Solutions takes a comprehensive approach to image and document processing, using multiple engines and hundreds of thousands of lines of code to ensure accuracy and make sense of data. Smart Data Solutions has also invested heavily in EDI interoperability, with clearinghouse capabilities that enable them to pivot towards providing value-added services. Using the data they have collected, they are able to offer population health insights to clients, helping them make informed decisions about their largest areas of spending and identifying potential opportunities for cost savings.
Smart Data Solutions’ global headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 400+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 500 healthcare organizations as clients, including multiple Blue Cross Blue Shield state plans, regional health plans and TPAs, handling over 2 billion transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS plans to continue investments meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS has partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital Partners, and the Blue Venture Fund, a unique collaboration among Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) companies, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status