Apply For Job
Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability. A career at SDS is both challenging and rewarding. With over 500 colleagues across the globe, we’ve created an open and honest culture where we value constant learning and new ideas – no matter what role you’re in at SDS. We are passionate about our customers’ success and helping our colleagues grow and develop!
As the Senior Consultant of Program Management, you will own the oversight and management of project scope, risks, deliverables, budget, and due dates. You will oversee a cross functional team that delivers contracted services to customers. The Sr. Consultant Program Manager is accountable for ensuring quality, timing and financial delivery objectives are met by the team.
What will you be doing?
- Engaging with Clients, Implementation Team, Delivery Teams, Business Analyst and Technical Architect team members to define project scope, requirements, and objectives
- Managing mid to large scale multi-phased implementations or product development projects
- Facilitating and managing resource planning to align with current and forecasted project budget and cost controls
- Developing and managing a detailed project plan to align with budget and forecast
- Organizing project update meetings and associated agendas
- Tracking project deliverables, dependencies, and due dates
- Managing change control, risk management and reporting
- Maintaining communication between all team members regarding due deliverables, and make appropriate adjustments to ensure that all due dates are met
- Providing regular project updates to key Stakeholders and Steering Committee
- Measuring project performance to identify areas of improvement
- Ensuring consistent application of all standard project management methodologies, processes, tools and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of Implementation Lifecycle and IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Demonstrates solid proficiency in the specific tools that are available and required as part of the company’s project management information system
- Solid ability to identify, develop and quantify any required corrective action plans
- Solid ability to ensure that effective project controls are in place to monitor project or program performance
- Solid capability at providing effective performance reporting for the customer and company in order to monitor the progress of the project
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Bachelors in in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- 7+ years for industry and field experience
- Advanced proficiency in MS office applications
- Solid organizing and planning skills for deliverables
- Good priority setting and delegation skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills
- Travel including overnight domestic, or some international trips may be required
Why this is the company for you?
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including, health, dental, vision and disability insurance
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holidays, a volunteer day, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
For over 20 years, Smart Data Solutions has been partnering with leading payer organizations to provide automation and technology solutions enabling data standardization and workflow automation. The company brings a comprehensive set of turn-key services to handle all claims and claims-related information regardless of format (paper, fax, electronic), digitizing and normalizing for seamless use by payer clients. Solutions include intelligent data capture, conversion and digitization, mailroom management, comprehensive clearinghouse services and proprietary workflow offerings. SDS’ headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 420 healthcare organizations as clients, including multiple Blue Cross Blue Shield state plans, large regional health plans and leading independent TPAs, handling over 500 million transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS has also invested meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS recently partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Location: Smart Data Solutions is headquartered in Eagan, MN. This position has been approved for our remote work schedule.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status
Due to access to Protected Healthcare Information, employees in this role must be free of felony convictions on a background check report.