Apply For Job
As a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability, Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a strategic partner that utilizes data and intelligent automation to digitally transform operations and deliver outcomes for clients which reduces costs, streamlines workflows, and improves overall customer experience. Looking to the future, Smart Data Solutions has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and is currently seeking a Sr. Director of Implementation Delivery and Support to join our implementation team!
This role seeks a results-driven professional that will lead a team of technical engineers, developers, project managers, business analysts and testing resources working in a delivery outcome-based environment. This role will create and promote a collaborative environment of transparency, trust & mutual respect with full communication & delegation of responsibilities. Encourages and motivates teams to perform at their best; establish and clearly communicate expectations and accountabilities; monitors and evaluates performance; delivers timely and thorough feedback concerning group and individual performance, including areas for improvement and development needs in which to help team members maximize opportunities to gain valuable skills that will translate into strong performance in current/future roles.
Celebrates expected results and behaviors through creative and spontaneous means; retains high performers through recognition of accomplishments and development/career opportunities; thus, securing the resources that drive the success of the organization.
This role will also facilitate, and support efforts designed to streamline/automate workflows and transactions, improve client experiences, and proactively identify delivery risks that may come with support trends and improvements.
What you’ll be doing?
- Lead with a technology and automation first mentality
- Create teams that focus on designing and implementing technical and automated solutions that optimizes existing products, offerings and infrastructure while delivering best-in-class service
- Own implementation program delivery strategy, communications protocol, executive steering committee participation, financial tracking, and cost and risk containment
- Drives program delivery for the purpose of delivering customer success measured by how profitable the engagement is and how satisfied the customer is with the solution
- Report to the organization on the financial health of the programs and validate that technical and methodology Best Practices are followed by all project team(s) involved
- Own support ticketing processes as well as alert monitoring processes to ensure
- Positively impact the overall profitability of the team as well as overall customer satisfaction
- Develop a support structure that allows measurement of customer satisfaction and identification of service trends across books of business
- Implement a framework to pro-actively monitor and improve standard metrics, targets and KPIs that align with committed customer outcomes
- Create transition model from Implementation to Support with clear delineation of ownership and accountability between the Delivery, Operations and Support teams
- Responsible for mentoring and oversight of global teams including technical leads, engineers, developers and support associates, as well as managing some client engagements directly
- Regularly provide accurate and predictable financial controls data (revenue, margin, utilization, forecasts)
- Drive new business with existing customers through upsell opportunities, offerings and support SOWs
- Participate in new deal modeling sizing and pricing in pursuit of financial targets
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with managing implementations, development, engineering, and support in a technology product environment
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of fulfillment processes, including, but not limited to, process flows for all functional areas, software implementation, delivery and development life cycles, capital investments, productivity rates for direct labor functions, headcount and staffing estimation
- Experience sales solutions or business development
- Ability to build collateral required to communicate complex solutions for C-Level internal and external executive audiences
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other related business applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and competing demands
- Possess organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must
Why is this the company for you?
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including, health, dental, and vision insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
Smart Data Solutions is a technology vendor that brings 22 years of healthcare experience using intelligence and automation to extract data from front office mailroom operations. Today, the company is expanding out from its front office focus and targeting its open-source automation and AI engines toward the entire healthcare operations value chain. One of the key benefits of working with Smart Data Solutions is their specialized approach to data capture and automation. Smart Data Solutions takes a comprehensive approach to image and document processing, using multiple engines and hundreds of thousands of lines of code to ensure accuracy and make sense of data. Smart Data Solutions has also invested heavily in EDI interoperability, with clearinghouse capabilities that enable them to pivot towards providing value-added services. Using the data they have collected, they are able to offer population health insights to clients, helping them make informed decisions about their largest areas of spending and identifying potential opportunities for cost savings.
Smart Data Solutions’ global headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 400+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 500 healthcare organizations as clients, including multiple Blue Cross Blue Shield state plans, regional health plans and TPAs, handling over 2 billion transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS plans to continue investments meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS has partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital Partners, and the Blue Venture Fund, a unique collaboration among Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) companies, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is located in Eagan, MN. This position is a remote eligible position.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.