Apply For Job
As a technology leader in healthcare process automation and interoperability, Smart Data Solutions (SDS) is a strategic partner that utilizes data and intelligent automation to digitally transform operations and deliver outcomes for clients which reduces costs, streamlines workflows, and improves overall customer experience. Looking to the future, Smart Data Solutions has ambitious growth plans for the next few years and is currently seeking a Human Resource Assistant to join our team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation as applicable to state and/or federal law.
- Perform periodic audits of HR files, and records to ensure that the department remains compliant.
- Manage job postings, resume screening, and interview scheduling.
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding efforts within the department.
- Prepare reports related to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, etc.) as needed.
- Process incoming HR-related mail/email and distribute to the appropriate HRBP or leader.
- Administratively support HRBP’s and leaders within their business units.
- Track performance evaluations and increases, vacation/sick time, payroll deductions and status changes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior related experience.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be fluent in English
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to display strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills.
- Must have familiarity with HR and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn HRIS and similar computer applications.
Why this company is for you:
Top Benefits & Perks:
- A company culture that is authentic and values teamwork, humility, and fairness! We work hard for our customers and have fun along the way!
- A professional development and growth-oriented workplace
- Generous benefits including, health, dental, and vision insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- 401(k) with a company match to provide a better future in your retirement years
- Work-life balance with competitive paid time off package; including vacation, holiday, and a floating day
Who is Smart Data Solutions?
Smart Data Solutions is a technology vendor that brings 22 years of healthcare experience using intelligence and automation to extract data from front-office mailroom operations. Today, the company is expanding out from its front office focus and targeting its open-source automation and AI engines toward the entire healthcare operations value chain. One of the key benefits of working with Smart Data Solutions is their specialized approach to data capture and automation. Smart Data Solutions takes a comprehensive approach to image and document processing, using multiple engines and hundreds of thousands of lines of code to ensure accuracy and make sense of data. Smart Data Solutions has also invested heavily in EDI interoperability, with clearinghouse capabilities that enable them to pivot towards providing value-added services. Using the data they have collected, they are able to offer population health insights to clients, helping them make informed decisions about their largest areas of spending and identifying potential opportunities for cost savings.
Smart Data Solutions’ global headquarters are just outside of St. Paul, MN with 400+ employees and leverages dedicated onshore and offshore resources as part of its service delivery model. The company counts over 500 healthcare organizations as clients, including multiple Blue Cross Blue Shield state plans, regional health plans and TPAs, handling over 2 billion transactions of varying types annually with a 98%+ customer retention rate. SDS plans to continue investments meaningfully in automation and machine learning capabilities across its tech-enabled processes to drive scalability and greater internal operating efficiency while also improving client results.
SDS has partnered with a leading growth-oriented investment firm, Parthenon Capital Partners, and the Blue Venture Fund, a unique collaboration among Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) companies, to further accelerate expansion and product innovation.
Smart Data Solutions is an equal-opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.